One of the most famous women in Himeji Castle, “Senhime-sama” gorgeously appeared on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays in October and November at Himeji Castle. You can take pictures with the princess in kimono form.
400 years ago from now the woman named Sen, who was the daughter of the general at the time, began living at Himeji Castle. In the era when Japan was in a civil war, she spends a dramatic girlhood. After the last war ended, she was said to be happily living in Himeji Castle after being connected with a wonderful young man.
– Saturday, Sunday, and a public holiday, Oct 22 to Nov 27
– About 5 times between 10: 00 – 15: 00 (About 20 minutes per time)
* 11: 00 – 15: 00 only on Nov 6
* We canceled rain. In case of cancellation, postponed to the next day or two days later.
– Near Mikuni moat inside Himeji Castle
* Within the pay area, The place may change depending on the situation.