Weekends and holidays in the autumn only, “Senhime-sama”, one of the women deeply involved in Himeji Castle appears. Then we went to see her! We were fascinated with the gorgeous kimono-style princess, and feel as if we had been transported through the another age. Taking photo with her is free. Luckily you may take photos as Himeji Castle back and your memories of a nice trip should increase one more.
Message from Senhime-sama
“We are waiting for the heart of hospitality in my heart. Please do not hesitate to visit us at your sightseeing in Himeji.”
(By Maho Nishigaki and Yukari Maeda, – Graduate School of Human Science and Environment, University of Hyogo.)
– Saturday, Sunday, and a public holiday, Oct 22 to Nov 27
– About 5 times between 10: 00 – 15: 00 (About 20 minutes per time)
* 11: 00 – 15: 00 only on Nov 6
* We canceled rain. In case of cancellation, postponed to the next day or two days later.
– Near Mikuni moat inside Himeji Castle
* Within the pay area, The place may change depending on the situation.